Our mortgage blog content writing services can help you bring more home buyers and mortgage shoppers to your website.
Mortgage Blog Content Services, Since 2004
The MetroDepth team has been writing and publishing high-quality mortgage blog content for more than 15 years. We have worked with a variety of companies, from big names like SoFi to individual mortgage brokers. Regardless of the client, we strive to deliver measurable results.
Our mortgage blog content writing services include everything you need — and nothing you don’t need. There are no long-term contracts or hassles. Just high-quality content delivered on demand.
Our mortgage blog content services include:
- Topic selection based on our own proprietary research and data
- Professional writing and editing to achieve a journalistic quality
- Search engine optimization to maximize visibility and traffic
- Tips and advice backed by 15 years of publishing experience
A Long-Term Marketing Investment
Mortgage blogging and content creation are long-term marketing strategies. (Think of a marathon, instead of a sprint.) But they have the potential to deliver major benefits in the form of business exposure, website traffic, and client acquisition.
Best of all, this a cumulative kind of process. The mortgage blog content you publish today will attract website visitors for years to come. It doesn’t fade or vanish over time. It builds up. The more high-quality content you publish now, the more traffic you’ll enjoy down the road.
Our goal is simple. We want you to be the dominant mortgage professional in your geographical area or niche — in terms of website visibility, traffic and exposure. And we have the skills and knowledge to make that happen.
How Our Services Can Benefit You
With a mortgage blog content strategy in place, you can start building your own lead-generation system. You’ll be less reliant on third-party referrals. You’ll be creating your own traffic stream, from which you can generate inquiries and/or applications.
Benefits of mortgage blog content marketing:
- It can boost your web traffic over time — a lot.
- It brings potential clients to your site (home buyers, borrowers, etc.).
- It’s cumulative. More content equals more traffic over time.
- It’s a solid investment, instead of a “pay as you go” marketing strategy.
- It’s relatively affordable, when you consider the long-term benefits.
- It’s scalable. There’s no limit to how much content you can publish.
- It’s proven. We’ve been doing it for well over a decade, for good reason!
- Learn more about these and other blogging benefits.
15+ Years of Experience
Our mortgage blogging and content market services are managed by Brandon Cornett. Brandon is a full-time real estate industry writer and researcher. He’s an early pioneer of real estate and mortgage blogging, starting “way back” in the early 2000s.
Brandon has written and published more than 3,000 housing-related articles since 2004, most of which are still online today.
The Home Buying Institute (one of the websites we own) attracts thousands of home buyers, mortgage shoppers, and industry professionals every day. HBI has become one of the most popular informational websites relating to home buying and mortgage loans. That’s largely due to our blogging and reporting efforts.
We also have nearly 15 years of search engine optimization (SEO) experience. Your mortgage blog content will be edited and formatted to achieve maximum search engine visibility, while engaging human readers at the same time.
Pricing and Logistics
For simplicity, we have priced our content and consulting service on a per-article basis. The cost is $85 / $100 per blog post, depending on the delivery method:
[$85 per article, when we deliver it to you by email]
[$100 per article, when we post it onto your blog for you]
For the fee mentioned above, we will do the following:
- Research your local market and loan niche to identify key trends.
- Write informative, in-depth articles ranging from 700 – 1,000 words.
- Edit each article to give it a professional, journalistic quality.
- Optimize your content using the latest Google-approved methods.
- Deliver your content by email or publish it onto your blog for you.
- Advise you on best practices in collateral areas, like SEO.
Are you ready to build a mortgage blog marketing plan for your company? Contact us today with any questions you have. We look forward to helping you!