Are you tired of relying on third-party leads, like Realtor referrals? Would you rather create your own lead-generation system, one that you own and control? If so, mortgage content marketing might be right for you. And we can help you do it right.
Mortgage Blog Content Marketing
We create mortgage blog content for our clients. But that’s just the beginning. We also provide research and consulting services, to optimize results over time. So we’re more than a blogging company. We’re a mortgage content marketing company.
How It Works, In a Nutshell
Mortgage blog content marketing involves several steps. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Add a WordPress blog to your website, if you don’t already have one.
- Customize the blog with your company colors, logo, etc.
- Develop a content plan tailored to your location and target audience.
- Create original content (mortgage news, articles, etc.) three times per week.
- Provide additional guidance for lead generation, SEO and more.
How Blog Marketing Benefits You
With a mortgage blog content strategy in place, you can start generating your own leads. You’ll be less reliant on third-party referrals. You won’t have to buy leads. You’ll be creating your own pipeline for inquiries and applications.
Additional benefits of mortgage blog content marketing:
- It can boost your web traffic over time — a lot.
- It brings potential clients to your site (home buyers, borrowers, etc.).
- It’s cumulative. More content equals more traffic and leads over time.
- It’s a solid investment, instead of a “pay as you go” marketing strategy.
- It’s relatively affordable, when you consider the long-term benefits.
- It’s scalable. There’s no limit to how much content you can publish.
- It has the potential to outperform all other marketing strategies.
- It’s proven. We’ve been doing it for 13+ years, for a reason!
Monthly Pricing: Content & Consulting Package
Mortgage blog content marketing is a long-term strategy, not a flash in the pan. So we’ve created a monthly service that includes everything you need to succeed.
Are you ready to build a mortgage blog marketing plan for your company? Contact us today with any questions you have. We look forward to helping you!