We offer content marketing strategies that can help you increase the mortgage leads generated through your website. Our services are designed to help you generate your own leads from potential customers, so you don’t have to rely so heavily on third-party providers and referrals.
How do we accomplish this? By blogging, primarily.
Publishing high-quality content on a regular basis is one of the best ways to increase the quantity and quality of mortgage leads generated through your website. It’s a proven strategy that we’ve been using for nearly 15 years. We use it across our own network of websites, and also on the websites of our marketing clients.
Here’s how blogging and other content marketing strategies can help you steadily increase mortgage leads, month after month.
How to Increase Mortgage Leads With Content Marketing
Home buyers and mortgage shoppers spend a lot of time doing online research. They want to know about the current state of their local housing markets. They want to learn about the different types of mortgage loans and how to qualify for them.
In short, they want to know everything they can about the home buying and mortgage process, so they can make informed decisions.
By publishing information online with a blogging strategy, you are helping people conduct this online research. You’re also creating a system through which you can increase your mortgage leads from month to month, with virtually no limits.
This will make more sense if we look at a specific example…
Let’s say your company offers FHA loans. So you’ve published a series of articles onto your website that relate to the FHA loan program. These articles are specific to your city and/or state, and they use local keyword phrases accordingly.
As a result of your publishing efforts, people who do Google searches for this topic end up finding your website. And once they’re on your site, they can call or e-mail you with any questions they have. So this content will help you increase mortgage leads from local homeowners and home buyers who are researching this particular program.
That’s just one example of how you can use a blogging and publishing strategy to generate an ever-increasing number of mortgage leads. I should say that’s one example of hundreds. There is no limit to how much content you can publish online, or how much you can increase your website traffic and interaction.
Grow Your Business Steadily Over Time
Blogging and content-management systems like WordPress make it incredibly easy to publish new content on a regular basis. This allows you continually grow your site, and enjoy the benefits that come from that.
- The more information you publish, the more traffic you’ll bring to your website.
- The more traffic you have, the more you can increase mortgage leads and inquiries.
So this is a cumulative strategy that can be perpetuated over time. The results tend to accumulate over time as well.
For instance, we deliver monthly updates to our clients to show how their website traffic has increased from one month to the next. We almost always see a steady increase in traffic and leads from month to month, and this is a direct result of our blogging and content marketing efforts.
You can do this yourself, if you have a bit of extra time each day. Or you could hire us do it (it’s our specialty after all). Either way, just know that blogging and website publishing is a proven and effective way to increase the number of mortgage leads you generate through your website.
Best of all, you’re investing in your own website, as opposed to relying on third-party referrals. So you own the marketing system, and all of the leads it produces. Talk about self-empowerment.
Recap: A Smarter Way to Generate Leads
I could talk all day about content marketing and how it can increase mortgage leads over time. But you’re in a hurry, so let me just recap some of the highlights:
- Consumers spend a lot of time researching real estate and mortgage topics online, long before they contact real estate agents and mortgage professionals.
- Much of this research is done at the local level. People research their local housing markets and mortgage programs.
- You can connect with these people online by publishing the kind of information they’re seeking.
- Blogging and content-management programs make it very easy to publish content onto your website on a regular basis.
- This kind of “information-based” marketing strategy can help you increase mortgage leads and inquiries from local home buyers and homeowners.
- This is an unlimited strategy where the results tend to accumulate over time.
- Best of all, you are generating your own leads through an asset that you own and manage — your website. This makes you less reliant on third-party referrals and pay-as-you-go marketing techniques.
Let’s talk: Are you ready to increase your mortgage leads with a content-based marketing strategy? If so, we can schedule a phone call to talk more about it. Maybe we’re a good fit, and maybe not. The only way to find out is to discuss it. So please send me an email if you would like to learn more.